RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, October 12, 2006

extraordinarily tired today...

probably becoz of the lab in the morning...though not very tedious...but waiting simply withers me and my strength....plus i didn't catch a nap in sch at all and had a 4-6pm organic chem lecture...

but i like organic chem lab...quite funz...at least i thought so..haha...i think it's the pple who are around me durng my lab sessions bah...hong keat and gong yu beside me...always crap around and help each other thru whenever possible...

got to know my organic test one results...43/50...not too bad...but not very good either...coz there are alot of pple who scored full marks...and many others higher than this...hmm...not i'm quite content with it...having made some stupid mistakes that i could have avoided...

next week is test 2...started revision...progressing slowly...clearing all the shiit that i dunno...despite attending the lectures...txtbk proves to be much more helpful...

shall take some time of to relax this weekend...despite having 2 tests upcoming next week..and the usual tutz...but heck...i need to break...

nonchalant towards many things these dayz...is it good? i really dunno...maybe you can tell me...