RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, October 09, 2006

just clicked on my blog just now and realised that it's been awhile since my last entry...yupz...last thursday...considered rather long for a frequent, everyday blogger like me...

well...life's not getting and relaxed...even though it's just immediately after the mid term tests...how did i fare?

cui...

as i was telling my friend the other day...the meaning of 'cui' ... "when you know you could have done better but still cok up somehow"... yupz...cok up during my fluids...could have been better...only realised how to do the 2 qns that i dunno after the test...40 marks gone for 2 mcqs....sigh...wed 2121 was relatively better...but once again...carelessness got on me...or should i blame my carelessness when preparing my own formula list? haiz...self-induced error that could have all well been avoided if i'm just more careful and verify...oh wellz...just hope the consequence is not too dire...

of all, only last monday's weekly 2123 test was good...hope can get full marks!


sigh sigh sigh....today's 2123 wasn't very satisfactory...i think i screwed up my 1st qn...another s/u gone i guess...it's not a difficult paper...just that i didn't think hard enough...thinking back...i think wat ryan said abt that qn was correct...so many pple may have done wrong then....

so many things abt studies....yes...it's preoccupying my life for this moment...tests over...indv and grp assignments due-ing....tests drawing near...labs...tutz that seem undo-able, at least for me...

cough's not cured yet!!!! that's the most annoying thing...spent so much visiting doctors...feeding myself with potions and pills that are supposed to replenish my hp...haha...strength dropped...stamina lost...lethargic-ness on the high...dunno why i feel so tired larz...damn....

think i have had enough crap already...gotta get ready for tuition soon...payday!