RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, October 02, 2006

"May cause drowsiness"

seen so many of such labels these dayz...sigh...yes...i'm back to my pill popping and drug swallow practice...argh...dun get me wrong...not those illegal ones...just that the cough still decides to stay with me...

chest felt pain a few days back...doc said i might have pulled my muscle from coughing too much...x-ray scan for chronic cough seemed okay...so i think i wun die yet!! something to be happy abt!!!

the medicines are making me very sleepy during this crunch period...

dun think i can study till too late...and thatz why i'm actually here...blogging and blog surfing...

tmr is the fluid's midterm...it's gonna be 5-6 MCQ KILLER QUESTIONS!!! for 20-30% of total....ah! crapz....just like the lecturer...oh well...where are all the good lecturers in NUS?!?!?!