RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, September 22, 2006

have i really over-worked myself? the 中医师 kept saying that i lack rest...

perhaps a trip to batam will do me good...time to 收拾心情...clear the debris and start afresh...restore the equilibrium in life...get the engine fine-tuned for the tests and proj in the upcoming weeks...


talking abt 人生...sigh...an endless module of life...an ever-learning process...non-examinable...


thanks to the pple who have shown concern abt my cough...i'm recovering...having had my fair share of health deterioration...the chinese doc said i'm recovering at a pace faster than expected...thanks to my mom brewing the herb for me...

time passes..wounds heal...the regenerative ability that'z innate to humans...though the duration of the healing process may vary from people to people...i still do believe that the light will shine on me again one day...

and so will your light brighten up your day, my friend!

cheer up and be happy...define your only happiness!