RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, September 17, 2006

i'm fading away....


people say happiness is self-defined...so does agony...

so why do pple choose to define pain over joy?


okay the clock hits 12...i wanna go sleep le...the chinese doctor that i consulted said i lack rest....and now, my mum have to brew herbs for me to drink everyday...

i'm probabaly too stressed up...even though i know i'm trying to slacken down...my mind just wun rest...maybe something's really lacking in my life...and something's beginning to leave my life...

well...things just enter at one end and leave at the other, dun they? there aint many that will stay put...

"sometimes, love's just aint enough" yahz...you need friends, family, money...and wat more? watz this tinnie-winnie thing called 'love' actually? you suffer without it...and with it, you will suffer even more?


i'm seriously fading away.....