RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, September 11, 2006

my msn was down for the whole day!!! oh well...probably a good time to give myself a break from appearing too often online...

my entire day was so tired today....went doctor visiting again today... a polyclinic this time...waited damn long to get called in...damn damn long to collect medicine....damn damn damn long to get on to a 307 that would send me home...luckily i got my mom to accompany me today...


hmm...i think my previous post has stirred up some unnecessary concerns...erm...i'm fine larz...just that i'm so easily affected by the pple around me...by the environmental factors that i have no control over...not to say i have control over myself either...

wanna feel the happy aura...so please remember to smile when you see me around in sch...you may have made my day without you yourself noticing...


a left-hander...didn't notice until today...but so what?

single-eyelid + left-hander....




i feel so minute!