RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, September 07, 2006

finally ended for organic chem revision for the night...

man...i have been mugging so hard these few nights that i have forgotten the date...forgotten to ask my friends how have they been...forgotten to went blog surfing sometimes...forgotten abt her?

sigh...maybe, been busy with studies is good for me...at least i wun have too much time to engage in hslx-activities...but then again...i feel that i have somewhat neglected the pple around me...

am often so engaged in my own thoughts that i couldn't reply immediately to someone's questions...even my attitude to my parents was...(hmm...how should i phrase it)...i would just give them the "i'm busy..DND" behaviour...so bad horz....yah lorz...

but thatz just me bah...when it's time for studies...i will put in 100%...and when it's time to have funz...i will throw in an additional 20%!!!

hereby, apologies to those whom i have unknowingly neglected these few dayz...i promise when i get myself tuned to the pace this sem...i will spare out sometime for everyone!!

and how about this coming sat? anyone has anything in mind? shaggerz....
ecp again?
ktv? though my voice still quite cui...but i really dun mind going...
hmm...or just a simple movie + dinner or lunch?
haha...i wanna go out!!!

before i start embarking on the tutz for next week...and the essay to be submitted in 2 weeks time...and of coz the weekly monday quiz....
haiz~...life's getting hectic with boring mugging that i feel i need a break...some funz...and laughters...

kkz...i still have a 9am cm lab tmr...oh yahz...and that means a lab report to be handed in next week...one more task on my "to-be-done" list...

steep learning curve...tonnez of tutz...insufficient time for a free man like me...thatz uni life...

meanwhile...take care peepz...and be sure that you have been thought of by me when i wrote this post...for those who are happy...stay happy...for those who are not...go find it! or come to me..i will try my very best to at least bring a curvy smile to your face......hopefully i can really do that....