RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

went doc-visiting again today....the 2nd time within a week...my mum insisted this time...and she especially went down early to get a queue number for me....thankz mum!

saw the same doc...yah..the doc that animated the warm-water-sipping episode...and he was just abt to did it again when i nodded at him to signal to him, "i know what you mean. and you really dun have to make such an elaborate demonstration"...

"May cause drowsiness. Avoid operating machinery." I wonder if this label on the cough syrup should be cancelled off...in fact...i find CN2122 and CM1501 lectures having stronger drowsy effect on me...for different reasons respectively...

2122 was horrentous....i was lost within 10 mins from the start of a 2 hr lect...and while in the midst of finding myself back...i knocked out unknowingly...well...luckily it's only for a while...but i guess staying awake and dozing off doesn't really make a very big difference when 2122 is concerned....simply dun understand...

1501...i didn't want to blame it on the lecturer...he was monotonous alright...but my attention span wasn't that short in the past...blame it on the fact that the lecture was immediately after 2122? haha...2122 again...brain-freaking and no productive gains...eEeFluXxxxxinG!!!!

okiez...back to the most talked about topic in my recent entries....my cough...bronchitis...i was told by the doc...though i wasn't very sure what it really means...喉咙敏感...ah...okiez...i understand...but sensitive to what? change in climatic condition? maybe...or the amt of dust in the air? probable...

embarking on my 2nd bottle of cough mixture...stronger one this time...i hope it can do wonders...my stomach really aches when i cough...throat's so itchy that i feel like scratching it!!!

okiez...at least it's not so bad when i have a lozenge in my mouth...(at least when compared to last few days)....BUT I CAN'T BE ALWAYS SUCKING!!! (no pun intended here)...been on all sorts of lozenges from strepsilz (therez a blackcurrent flavor with some numbing effect)....to vicks (there a butter menthol flavor that tastes quite smooth)...and the pi-pa-gao-brand of 润喉唐...etc...




i really have to admit the truth in "when you least expect someone/something, it will somehow appear right in front of you"...

well...thankz for letting me see you...see that you are doing real well....hmm...maybe i should start doing myself well also...take care

kk...i tink i should go sleep...i love sleeping...coz i wun cough when i sleep....