RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

i cough so hard tt i feel my throat cracking...my head aching...and my lungs gasping for more air...

i need a timeout! even before everything begins to pile up...

argh...i so hate to fall sick...if you see and hear how i cough...you will understand why...didn't go see doc coz i dun like to see doc...i hate their medicine....always make me feel sleepy...unable to do anything productive...

shall see how it goes bah...maybe i really need to see one...



not particularly happy today...probably it's becoz i saw somebody in sch today...haha...no!! it's not you, craig...and qjia...dun worry...you're safe too!...

but just someone i would wish i can momentarily not see...

dilemma...

concerned and yet dun wanna care...


i have my life to live...really...i wanna live out my life and not get tangled and tied down by meaningless matters....


*cough cough....


it's been a rather long day...i shall go and sleep le...

i wanna let loose...