RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, August 17, 2006

my supply of chocz ran out...just like my printer ink...

the only source of happiness these dayz...most probably the chocz...lolz...shall go and stock up again soon...

1st week in sch...and the stress is already starting to build up...sourcing around for textbooks...getting the notes printed out...bidding for modules and arranging for the best tutorial slots...plus giving tuition on mon and wed night...it's already tiring me out...

perhaps it's good this way...for i'm beginning to get you out of my mind...

i know for myself...there is really no point to be holding on to a false hope...

i know that there are better things in life that are waiting for me...



looking forward to sun...coz going ecp again with shaggerz...lolz...that will be my 2nd attempt to ride on the bic... yes!!! i can cycle already!!!! and probably do some blading as well...i wanna learn how to blade well...


hopefully, by the end of this week...i can get the textbooks sorted out...the study desk ready for doing tutorials and readings....

lets hope life's get better as time goes on...

and i got a good news from tiongz....hee...so happy for him...jiayou, bro!!