RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, August 14, 2006

oh man...i think my blog is full of sad entries...it has really become my emotional dumping ground...so unhealthy...

陷入。逃避。脱离...constantly find myself trapped in this vicious cycle...i know i need to get out of it...but how? my emotion is something that i dun have total control over...it's more like, i'm always being manipulated by it...

it felt good talking to matt...thankz pal...for all the good advice and stuff...

"u'd always be happier with someone tt likes u more," well...true...but thatz provided there is that 'someone' first...=)

sch started unknowingly...and the 1st day was spent rather tiringly...though there's only an hour of lect...but stayed around with the acqua pple to celebrate sb's 20th bday...a simple session...a simple cake...it's good to keep things simple...

after that i 'disappeared' off to home coz they were going quite far for dinner and i had got a tuition at 7...so i parted my way (guess they didn't even realise i wasn't there bah)...saw defu on bus 96 and had a chat with him...think he and yongzhi, as well as lewis, are all doing quite well in nus bah...tatz good...

wasn't really myself during my tuition just now...but i always feel slightly better after each session...lets hope things get better for me...


shall start filling my blog with happy stuffs!!! stay tuned!!!