RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Saturday, August 26, 2006

oh man...it's been a week and my voice hasn't come back to me yet...

i hate my cough...it makes me feel weak...i can't do sports...i can't go for a run when i need to sort out my thoughts....i can't talk too long without having to pause for a cough....my abs muscles hurt...i can't sing and make noise...

i'm living on drugs....lozenges and what have you to suppress it...pi pa gao solution will be next...perhaps sleep is the only good thing to do....coz i dun cough in my sleep...the only time when i feel peaceful...lolz

the lozenges are really numbing my taste bud...now everything taste the same...honey lemon taste!!! haha...coz i ate too many robitussin...

letz hope my condition gets better tmr...coz i really need my voice to make noise!!!