RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, December 18, 2008

i didn't know it....

hurts soo much...

coz it means soo much to me...

but i have my reasons...i didn't read between the lines...i didn't need to...coz everything that wasn't done...every word that was said so lightly...it just tells...i'm very sensitive you know....sometimes...i just hate myself for being too sensitive....over sensitive....even to things that pple don't see or feel...

pj is right to say that i am angry becoz i'm expecting something...

and perhaps what i'm expecting will never come from you...that you couldn't give what i expect in the kind of friendship i wish to establish...


and pardon me...fellow blog viewers who still bother to pay a visit....what i write here is really not meant so much for reading...by all means....DO NOT read if u don't want to...i just need to place to vent...

this time...i wonder how long i will take...

i feel the pain in my heart...in my head...it's just killing me every now and then....i should really quit msn...i shall try...