RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

argh!

please don't do this to me...my heart can't take it...

got run down by prof again on tues night... =(

and when such situation occurs...i really can't find a person whom i could whine to...knowing for sure that the person will be so willingly listening...and understand my problem...it's not just something that "dun worry, you're not alone" can help...i know...everyone is facing problems some how or another...but i believe every problem is different...and how everyone handles his/her is different too...and it seems that no one is free enough to listen to me whine and understand my concerns....esp you...

pple keep saying that i have high expectations...but no! thatz not true! i just see no end to my entire fyp...BUT i know i have to make it end by hook or by crook on 31dec...

haiz...anyway...on a lighter note....the outing today was pretty good...shaggerz always manage to make me let loose on a night like this...thankz peepz....though i am not sure if there's anything for xmas...and i really dun think i have the time to plan anything...but i'm sure someone will come up with something yay? and if by then...i am not too owned by fyp...i will most certainly make my presence for THAT anything that is planned....

oh well...for now...it's back to reality...

but haiz....i just wanna whack tennis!