RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

need to start living for myself

yar man...just as what the title says... "I NEED TO START LIVING FOR MYSELF!!!"


on my way back just now...i was thinking to myself that i have really got nothing to begin with with...and so..nothing to lose...

so i guess it's just back to square one...the place from where i begin...perhaps also the most comfortable place...

nope...i dun feel sad...

just a bit disappointed...


and angry with the world...haha..yes...ANGRY with the WORLD...and no one else!!!


in fact...i feel lighter...having released something that i have kept in my heart for some time...and of coz...due to the chivas tat i am sipping now...

and and...alcohol really shows pple how the earth rotates...right in front of ur eyes...



taking a step forward...coz i dun wanna look back...