RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, October 19, 2006

gotten a new tagboard...cbox...apparently tagboard.com closed down without informing me and i was too lazy to get a new one until now...this new one looks abit out of place in the middle though...doesn't blend into the big picture...but heck...dun think i'm gonna explore much into it...just leave it there for pple to lodge complainz abt me...(of coz...they were be subjected to censoring)


EXPECTIONS

been thinking abt this after my organic chem test...is it that i have set my expectations too high? maybe i'm not that great as i think i am...maybe i have long lost that supremacy that i once felt...maybe i'm getting ordinary....

ordinary...something that i have always yield for...a simple, happy life...but then again...it's hard when you were once up there...you will tend to njoy that status so much that you would feel empty when you lose it...

as i have said...everyone in chem eng is smart...no doubt about that...everyone can be top if they put in their best...but each person's 'top' may be at a different level...

relatively top is what that's important? realistically but sadly, yes! was amazed when one friend of mine said that what score he gets for a test is not important...the most important is how he fares as compared to the rest....yah...the entire "bell-shaped curve" effect at work...so unhealthy...for me...i'm more concerned abt how well i did...if the test is on something i should know...then i should know it...it feels really irritating to know that you can do it but still failed to do it at that pt in time...

well...call me individualistic if you want...i'm more concerned abt my personal performance than how good i appear to be, relatively to the rest...afterall...i can be much a loner if i wanna shut myself out...

but i dun wan a world of my own...i njoy sharing...i need pple around me...

multi-facet...split personalities...haha...yah/./...maybe...mildly though....

the organic chem test just now was such a realization for me...i'm so much of an "understander"....i just refuse to accept things that seem meaningless to me...who can't figure out electrons shifting around...wat do you wanna test us on? showing arrows and movements of electrons and atoms?

but for me...i'm someone who would be thinking abt "what reactions will alkenes undergo in acidic conditions?" shouldn't such things be the concepts to test on? maybe it's trying to test some other concepts...things that i deem meaningless, or at least of less importance or priority...haha...stuck at my very 1st thought abt the question...blanked out my mind for a while and everything suddenly fell apart....


am so disappointed abt myself....i tink my friends are disappointed in me also....

sigh