RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, May 12, 2006

haha...went thru many of my past blog entries that still exist in the archives...so many meaningless stuffs that only i can understand...so many memories that i chose to 'pen' them down in a little corner of this worldwide web...

2004 was a very 'down' year for me...i was 'sadded'...got lost...

2005 saw a somewhat revived me i think...but there were still loads of ups and downs...but definitely more soul searching that at least brought back part of me...

2006 - not yet ended...in fact, it's only halfway thru...still having my usual ups and downs...but am learning to face them with a lighter heart...aint taking things as hard and persistent as i used to...maybe i have learnt that there are simply too many things in this world that are beyond my control...i have learnt to be brave...daring...for i dun wanna have anymore regrets in life...i have learnt to pick myself up when i fall...

and i know things can only get better from now on...it's important to be optimistic...if you had given up on yourself...no one else can help you...