RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, May 08, 2006

First of all, happy belated bday, mum!! It falls on 7th May and as always, my brother and i brought her to Teck Whye for a simple 'zi cha'(hokkien) dinner. The fresh prawns, groupa, and the not-so-fresh crabs. But this year's slightly different coz we brought along our grandma as my mom wanted to 'shui bian' celebrate mother's day with her. 2 of my uncles came along too. A simple meal on a simple Sunday evening. But it felt good to be spending some quality time with your family, isn't it?

Oh yah. On my way home after the dinner, I saw yanz and her family at the other 'zi cha' store along that stretch of road. What a coincidence. Actually, i didn't notice her until she called out to me. Haha. Was kinda surprised.


happy bday to you again, my beloved mum! i love you!

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, an update on what have i been doing for the past 2 days. Played my fm06 finally after about half a year of break from it. It feels good to be winning again, even in a virtual game. Gonna have a few last moments of satisfaction in command of Arsenal, bringing it to greater heights before i finally reformat my laptop.

Been busy backing up stuffs in my comp too. 4 GB plus of songs that can actually last for 60 plus hours if ran without shuffle. Even more memory being happily taken up by my Bleach and S.H.E video clips, as well as some random video clips here and there. Not to forget those many many photos taken on various occasions, sent to me from various people, many of which simply residing in a corner in my folder. It's been a great time backing up such stuffs. A moment of self-reflection, deciding on memories that i should let go, things that i should carry with me to the next phase of my life. Sorting out these messy folders was nevertheless a chore.. And the problematic comp of mine kept giving me problems when i tried to burn them into dvds. Well, anyway, most part of this backing up phase is done. Next, get the antivirus and crack from Craig. Actually having second thoughts about if i should really format it. Partly it's bcoz i'm afraid that i might miss out something important when backing up and end up losing some stuff that i might need. And becoz the 3rd season with Arsenal in fm06 has been so successful till now that i would kinda want to continue with the game. Haha.

Oh, a piece of good news: Arsenal finished the season 4th a 4-2 win over wigan with Henry scoring a hattrick and Tottenham lost to West Ham 2-1. So, even if Arsenal didn't not win the Champ League, they will still feature in the competition next season, with or without Henry. Of course, the best win-win situation would be for them to beat Barca in the finals on 17th May. This seems to be the only way to keep their captain with them for another exciting season.

Okay. Besides all these, i have been busy watching dvds. No! Not 大长今. I only watched bits and pieces of that when my mum and brother were watching. Not too bad a show, but 60 episodes are way too many and i missed quite alot of it too. Okay, the one that i am watching is 七剑下天山. It about the 7 swords that featured in the "Seven Swords" movie not so long ago. It tells the stories about the 7 swordsmen. Still going to it. Not soo bad. I always like 'gu zhuang' shows.

Okay. I guess it's about time for bed. Going sim lim and then to Craig's house later. Maybe a run in the morning also. Haha.

PS: Notice my proper punctuation and 'almost' standard English spelling? Haha...just a sidenote to you in case you are so farking blur that you never notice that.