RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, May 04, 2006

hmm...it's so unlike me for not putting up a post after my last paper...a change? maybe a good one...that i wun blog that often...which signals that i dun haf so many 心事 anymore...

but then again...i can blog about happy things also right? ha...oh well...

for the last paper...i shan't comment...it's a disaster, 3rd to cs...coz maths has taken the 2nd spot...

but last paper was always done in a half-hearted mood...after the paper...we went off to holland v...me shiyao alvin daniel jialiang enping for a simple full nydc lunch...we chatted...and they chatted about the coming election...lolz...and the not very politically interested me just listen lorz...haha...after that...a few of them went back to sch (for f*** ?? haha...excuse my vulgarity..it's just me...) and i went off to west coast RC..my hideout...met pj for a few games to billiard(snooker)....it was a good session...was quite surprised that i still have a bit of the feel and touch despite not playing for close to a month...played for like 6 games from 2plus to 6...and went home...

slack slack slack slack....

wanting to 'revive' my laptop to its original state...it's rather slow now...

shall embark on my laptop revival programme...

stage 0.5(ongoing): sorting out my messy 'life' ..hmm...folders...
stage 1: backing up
stage 2: getting the necessary antivirus and spyware programs from friend
stage 3: see feng shui on when is a good time to format so that nothing goes terribly wrong
stage 4: format
stage 5: install protection software
stage 6: install programs that i would use
stage 7: repeat steps 3-6 ... hahaha

no lar...by then...my laptop should be good and going...

maybe i should up the ram also...shall see how...



9am....i go play bball le...

happily me