RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Saturday, May 06, 2006

"恨我来不及参于你的过去
抱歉让你等待
我愿意付出一切交换
我灵魂的另一半"

--世界唯一的你 - 曹格


"I will go on without her
like a fool who’s too sure
I‘m like a bird who’s lost her wing
A fire without its flame

I don‘t know how to be strong
When my love has to move on
I am a song without a soul
Now that she’s gone
what’s left of us is this song"

-- Now That She's Gone - 林俊杰
_____________________________________________

these are the 2 songs that have been constantly and 'manually' repeated by my windows media player...esp the latter...been having this jj'z album for quite some time but haven't really listened to all the songs...except for some selectively few...didn't come across this song...which lately seems to appeal to me so much...

my friend asked me why my msn nick always sound so sentimental...well..how should i reply him? haha...so many things have happened lately...that i'm even confused at how i feel or how i ought to have felt sometimes...it's a mixed feeling bah...

in a way...i'm glad that i have done what i should...but then again...i think that i should have done far more than what i have done....

=)

pardon me for not making it to clear here...coz i aint sure who view my blog on a frequent basis...and i dun wanna reveal so much....all i can say is that some emotional issues have gotten me tangled in the past 1-2 months...but it's already resolved...or should i say almost resolved...

hmm...this sem break shall prove its worth while i try to recuperate from whatever hurts i have inflicted upon myself...

if there is one thing that i hate about myself...it would have to be that i always take too long....

too long to realise...
too long to understand...
too long to be ready...
too long to heal my wounds...
too long to accept...
too long to let go...


胡思乱想ing is so deteriorating to the mind..it shall be 'imprisoned'...

逃避ing is not a solution...it merely prolongs and worsens the existing situation...it shall be 'exiled'


快乐ing is a new motto that i will adopt towards my life...i will be happily doing things i like and njoy myself at the expense of no one...i will not let my mood be affected by pple around...coz i definitely deserved to be so...

am i a sensitive guy? is sensible a better word? whats the difference? lolz...to be frank...i think i am both...sensitive to how others may feel...as in, i won't let a situation developed until it's too embarassing for someone....sensible to how i should react...perhaps too sensible that often, i choose not to react in anyway...

anyway...if it makes you happy...i would gracefully and gladly wish you happiness...else, at least you still have me as a friend whom (if you wish and trust me) you can confide in...

meanwhile, i will lead my life...as the sun rises in the east...as the earth revolves abt its axis...as the moon rotates abt the earth...as monday leads to tuesday and to wednesday and thursday and friday and saturday and finally sunday...