RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

hmm....i wanna laugh at my own stupidity....

after 2 cans of beer...went to bed...felt the need to go toilet...and unknowingly...the next moment i woke up...i was lying on the floor in the toilet...

yupz...fainted...i think i knocked my head against something...feel a bump and some pain now...

then i fainted again once more...yesh...in the toilet still...

luckily...didn't wake anyone up and my brother wasn't alerted....

shall keep this as a secret here....one that i share with my viewers?



i know! i know! i am very foolish....to have gobble down the 2nd can so fast that i felt like puking...

haha...i promise myself that there wun be a 2nd time that this would happen again....


beers are for happy occasions!