RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, January 01, 2007

::: 1000th post :::

shall dedicate this 1000th post of my blog to:
1. the end of 2006
2. the start of 2007

well...2006 has been a rather eventful year...so many upz and downz...

the 1st half of the year was hmm...happily mugging my life away...got myself tangled into a messy relationship...erm...actually not messy...coz i'm the one that caused the mess...but now...my 2 friends are happily together...and i'm of coz happy for them...

year 1 sem 2's result was great!...my best so far....and 1st time got into DL...satisfied...and will continue to strive harder...

went Chess FWC 2006 as councillors...the Acqua pple were great! and got to know a few of my uni friends better...pple like ru de, ming yang, hong keat, jialiang, shanbing, yimin, blar blar... and got to know many year 1s that are...erm...funz....and nice...

dunno if i should consider going fwc a blessing...or should i regret going...sigh....no doubt i got to know many nice people and make more friends....but then...if i didnt go...the cause of my problem now would have never exist...

well...i dun think i can blame anyone for my own problem...i have only myself to blame...for letting me fall so easily...

hmm..well...i guess fwc is still a blessing...coz i'm glad i got to know you...even though we are only friends...but i can't ask for more than that...

yes...i admit tt i like you...even though i didn't show it...even though i didn't tell anyone (that we both know)...but the feelings can't lie...

but i'm not going to tell that to you...coz i know you are happily attached...i dun wanna complicate things...

"隐瞒比较容易吧
免得感情变得复杂"
--- Twins

i know i am foolish enough to still feel this way...but like what my friend asked...everytime when i like someone...how come the feeling is so intense? even though it very much one-sided...i have no answer to that...

maybe me and pj are too similar....to a horrifying extent...sigh...

my friend just asked me abt my 2007 new year resolution...

i replied " to be happy and to 对自己好一点..." sounds simple enough...but it's never easily achieved...these are things in life that dunno have a definite answer....what define happiness? some people say it's self defined...hmm...maybe i should search for a zs' version of happiness...but as to 对自己好一点...i find it hard...

coz i alwayz 钻牛角尖...as i have always said...人类是犯贱的...腐败的...haha...man...i'm beginning to speak like Kira (yagami light in DEATHNOTE)...

okay...on a serious note...i never fail to find problem for myself...

so for this coming 2007...with 365 dayz to go....let me let go off every memory of mine...

时间能冲淡一切...let me slowly forget you...let me start treating you as a friend...let me continue to seek for the happiness that i want...

okay...some of my viewers may know who is the 'you' that i'm referring to... but that doesn't matter much to me...

as my current msn nick says "i'm not hiding...i'm just not showing..."

i no longer wanna hide anything...coz it feels terrible to keep everything inside...so here i am...saying that i like 'you'...and i know i shouldn't...so i will learn to give up...

dun think 'you' will see wat i wrote here...but just in case you do...please...please dun avoid me becoz of that...i really wanna learn to treat you as a friend...coz i know you are a worthy friend and i dun wanna lose you as my friend...=)

alrite...it's a rather long post to start the year...oh yah...year 2 sem 1's results aint too bad....in fact...i thought it good enough....coz i'm learning to lower expectations of myself...

my motto in life for 2007: live simple and be happy...


cheers!