RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, December 25, 2006

24th Dec 2006 - xmas eve was so funz...thankz everyone for coming...i hope everyone has enjoyed yourself like i do...i hope everyone will have his/her dream come true...

though when i was making my wish...my mind wasn't really thinking...but vaguely...i know the utmost thing that i have always hope for...not that i dun haf it...but i tend to let it go so easily...shall start learning to treasure it....the thing called 'happiness'...对自己好一点吧!!!

okiez...shall load some picz that i took with my phone...the bulk of the picz are still with yanz...

zhihong and pj teaming up in 'pro evo'

me with jia and the magic wand ....to compensate for not taking photo with her tat night @ PS (while i took one with craig)

jj ransacking my comic and craig

me and my 'galz'..haha...hmm...my face looks long...

hee...so happy to have a bunch of frenz who are willing to sacrifice a night out to countdown and spend time with me at home...i'm blessed...thankz!!!! and thankz for the pressiez....i love them!

i'm the official 'kira' now!!! i'm JUSTICE!!!! wahaha...hmm...whose name shall i write?!?!?!

thankz jas, for the pictorial book...though i have it already...and thankz for writing my name wrongly after being friends for so long (hmm...8 years?)

it's 展圣...圣诞的"圣"...and the signatures look so fake...your chinese really sux...haha...thankz!!!

thankz yanz, for the 'sicko' bottle...to replace the previous one that i lost in LT5!!! haha...oh yah...and thankz for the card too! will 对朋友好一点的...but i can't guarantee that you are included...we are impossible friends mahz...haha 谢了...

thankz jia, for the 'magic wand'...now i need someone to use it to message my back for me...

thankz tao, for coming even it's already so late and you were already tired...and thanks for bringing me a gift too! now i can place my pens neatly at my study desk...thankz....

thank you all once again...oh...what should i do with the 'piss-with-blood' ? haha...sounds super gross...but thatz wat craig calls it...i shall bring it to the next gathering ba...provided i dun bottom it up myself...

and of coz...not forgetting my dear dear friends who make an effort to come and 陪我...

thankz pj for coming early to play network fm07 with me...haha...chelsea so strong...wah lau...

thankz jj for bringing your ps2 along so that we could pro evo thru out the night...

thankz kokz...for helping me clinch my 1st victory in the game with turkey!!

thankz yee and zhihong for coming...

oh yah...thankz for the cake!!!


and thankz for all those who sent me smses and had me in your heart...heez...sounds abit bhb...

anyway...it's really a wonderful xmas eve...心情是开心的



and thank you for msging...it's a little bit sweet of you...and when i said it's the tot that counts....i really mean it...是有一点点被感动到...好高兴 that you have tot of me...




how wonderful it is to be shopping for xmas gifts for someone that you care...i didn't do any xmas shopping this year...not in the mood to shop...and i dunno wat to buy for my friends....i dunno if i should get anything for you...

how about a post-xmas gift?

=)



still kinda tired...maybe i shall get some more sleep...