RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, December 31, 2006

hmm...feel like penning something down...but dunno wat to write...

went to look for my 1st uncle with my parents and brother...in farrer road area...

well...so my father, mother and uncle went on to chit chat while eating our dinner at this 猪什汤 stall which is owned by my uncle's friend....free dinner..hoho...

hmm..heard abit abt my other uncles and their families...

2nd uncle goes in debt again...not too sure the reason...but think it's something to do with gambling...not in heavy debt though...but my 2nd aunt is of coz not happy...heard that she wants a divorce...sigh...this has happened many times in fact...why can't they treasure each other more? i mean, it's really fate that brings the 2 of them together...i believe there is really nothing that can pull the relationship apart if both try to empathize with each other...share their woes and joys...

3rd uncle has been jobless for a long time...ever since he recovered from his cancer...now living on his cpf which is fast depleting...and my 3rd aunt has to bear the entire burden of the household...and my poor cousin has only just finished o levels...it isn't hard to find a decent job...in fact, my relatives have recommended some but he is too picky...either pay too low...or the job too 'degrading'...well...a cleaner's job isn't degrading if you do it with dignity...afterall, at his age...he can't be too picky....he still has a child to raise...a family to take care of...being idle at home is so irresponsible...


comparing to these...i really feel that i'm fortunate to have my family...yes...there are always quarrels...in fact...i have a cute mother and father who never fail to anger each other...but thatz 情趣...haha...no serious arguments...just some sparks to spice the dull life up abit...okay...i have got an attitude brother...looks like ah beng...walks like ah beng...talks like ah beng....but really...he knows whats right and whats wrong...

my whole family got attitude...thats just in the genes bah....i admit i also very attitude...but we know when to pull the trigger and when to hold back...this is perhaps what i call 做人的道理...haha



sigh...why is my mind so preoccupied with thoughts abt her?...every word that was said...every msg that was sent...why do i refuse to let go? why do i insist on trapping myself? why don't i set myself free?

maybe my heart is locked...and you are holding on to the only key that can set it free...