RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, October 27, 2006

my 优点 is that i'm modest? hmm....perhaps too modest to the extent that pple see me as a nobody? haha...

i gotta be abit more hao lian then...

alrite...
i used to be the top student from my sec sch...bpghs!!!
i used to get L1R5 = 6
i used to be the top few in AJ
i used to get 4As 1D 1M (i shan't mention abt GP)
i used to get DL in one sem...

i'm top class!!!

haha..so many 'used to'...

but then i'm just seeking for simplicity...call me ambitionless if you wan...but all i want in life, is just a person whom i can fall back on when i need the support...someone to smile with me when i am happy...have yet to find that person...it's really so hard....

perhaps 'simplicity' is the hardest thing to achieve for me...

the academic 'used to' above don't prove anything...i didn't derive my happiness from them...neither will i do that now....coz it's just something that i think i should do...with my best effort...

afterall...as time passes by...i have realised that there are so many bright pple around tt being one of them doesn't show anything...

"there are so many graduates around...but there is only one champion"--some quote from remy ong (the sg bowler)

true...but i really dun seek to be the champion these dayz...lack the competitive side of me...since long long ago...maybe i have been thru a wrong environment...maybe i would have turned out better if i had gone elsewhere...

but i have learnt not to regret my decisions...no matter how bad they are...coz it's always better to look forward than staring back at what was left...

persevere...dun give up!