RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

it's bad...i feel myself being sucked into the vicious cycle again...started hslx-ing again...something similar happened during this time last sem also...but this time...i'm destined not to let the same thing happen again...

i know wat i have to do...and thatz not wat i did last sem...i just need to get you out of my mind...

was in suntec just now with craig they all after cycling at ecp...and dinner at ichiban boshi (i hope i got the name correct...my memory is failing me)...was walking around and passed by ROYCE...my fave chocz shop...i felt stupid to think of you... for something that seems so minute...for something that i think you have long forgotten...maybe you never recall such a thing at all...

tatz why i feel like a fool...

sigh...i just dun wanna sink deeper...grabbing hold of anything that will keep me bouyant...pls dun pull me down under....