RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

::: about losing things :::

i have been getting rather forgetful lately...keep leaving things behind...forgetting and losing my belongings...wonder why i'm always in a daze....

lost my SIGG water bottle...the one that celest and gang (sigma aldrich) gave to me when i quitted the temp job there...left it in LT5 and forgot to take...it wasn't there anymore the next day...i was quite sure i did ask myself if i was leaving anything behind before i left the LT/...and freak...i really did...sad...my metal bottle is not substituted by a 'polar' mineral water bottle...

and today...i lost my ruler....was still using it in one lect...and during the next...i couldn't find it anymore...why did you choose to leave me? my precious...

and i forgot to take my phone and wallet with me so many times today...they either dropped onto the floor and were dumped into my bag...and had to spend time to even recall such details...

i'm growing old...


i hope i dun lose myself someday...i hope i wouldn't just disappear into thin air without anyone noticing...i hope i dun...