RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Saturday, July 29, 2006

wanted to blog about my short conversation with yanz just now...but can't remember the exact details...it goes something like this:

yan: how long do you normally sleep on ave?

me: depends on the day..sometimes when you are tired..you can have a long smooth sleep...but when you have something going in your mind...you can't get much sleep

yan: how come got something in mind? is it her?

me: yahz...most of the time...

yan: wun it be very bad, to not get enough sleep becoz of that?

me: yahz..but my mental thoughts are something that you dun really have control over...you can't force yourself to not think of someone if you really miss that person...

(not the exact words....but something along that line)

-----------------------------------

it's just me, i think...

oh yah...about the 'her' in the conversation...it's for me to know and for you to find out...if you are really that 八卦...(truth or dare?)

haha..."tell me your deepest darkest secret and i will tell you mine...."