RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

820th post

820th - nothing significant...just noticed it by coincidence...

realise that my blog entries don't come in at regular intervals...they rush in so frequent when i'm stressed or depressed...but only once in a while during happy times...

so..would you rather have me blog often or as rare as possible? well..i guess there are mixed feelings regarding that bah...who the hell will know what has happened to me if i cease blogging for monthz...and what abit a 100 entries per day? wouldn't it be more helpful for me to see the psychiatrist then?

whatever the case...i guess extremes are never good...moderate will be the safe zone...

tmr is ah yu'z 'harry porter' day!!! haha...yanz told me abt 'harry'...quite lame...but true also larz...