RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Saturday, July 29, 2006

waiting for my hair to dry for the third consecutive nights i guess...

had a real good day outside today...badminton in sch for the morning...and an afternoon of billiard and pool(which i didn't get into my usual form)...and dinner @ settler's cafe(holland v)...

it feels good to be talking to the bunch of closest friends...be it serious stuff or pure crapz...

and yah...it really does seem that me and peijie are so similar...passive in a way and pessimistic abt what lies ahead...maybe we both know what to do...but we hestitate too much...

i think i understand myself...but i simply refuse to admit...

what a complicated person i am....but oh well...it's still me...


------------------------------------------


do you like chocolate? it's a temptation that i can't resist....

lets go shop for chocs sometime next week...


------------------------------------------


why is it so hard for me?

why do i need so much time?

why can't i be more proactive?