RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, July 31, 2006

i just made a friend angry just now...(in gunbound)..

oh what can i say? really...i was astonished by his anger...

i was partly in the wrong bah...for neglecting how he would feel and carrying on my own way...i apologise for that...

but isn't it abit over-reacting to say those words? afterall, it's just a game...it's just for entertainment...

man...life's complicated enough...what for get angry over such thing?

if you really think i was very wrong to do that....i hereby apologise for my inconsiderate action again.....


---------------------------------


my comp suddenly clashed just now...the many pop-ups forced me to force shutdown and after my restarting...my taskbar went missing...and the objectdock went haywire...

things are only resolved after i uninstalled objectdock....

now trying to run all the scans....

----------------------------------

clashes in life....sigh~