RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, April 13, 2006

oh...did i mention that i 'thought' i lost my keys today?

it happens when i reached yewtee after the tragic cs event...when i was 'happily' walking out of the mrt station..i tried to search for my keys which usually sleep soundly in my left berm's pocket...they weren't there!!

i tot to myself..." 祸不单行...oh man..it's just another 'fateful' day in my life again "....felt so sian that i didn't initiate a thorough check..simply called my mom to see if she had reached home...if not i would have ended up in mac...yah...jj'z fave hideout...with my useless 密集 blar blar...and a stack of friends' lab reports...

ok..mom's at home...good....so i went into the lift...where i felt more comfortable checking into my bulky bag...and guess what...

erm..nothing much really to guess here...yah lar...stupid me...the keys were inside...but god-knows-when i threw it in...must be before 12pm...coz anything that happened before 12 was momentarily erased from my memory after the ~2 hrs of mental torture....

trying to find a bright side of life to look at!