RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, September 19, 2005

i haven't been so disciplined to myself throughout the short 20 yrs of my biography...imagine studying the very 1st day of a mid term break....i wanna get out of this!!!!

tmr going craig'z hse for house warming....think i shouldn't be staying over ba..shall see how...coz tues evening gotta teach tuition...and need to prepare myself abit on those jc stuffs....god..please give me a little more time.....hmm....wat will i do with them? sleep more....play more....coz i think i have studied enough....it's eating into my billiard...mahjong....time for all the vices that i like.....

wanna go shopping...

wanna play billiard...

wanna play mahjong...

wanna play bball...

wanna sleep...

wanna start living...

wanna be happy...