RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, September 15, 2005

current mood: sad...depressed...

just failed my driving test....sigh~ failed in circuit..even before i got onto the road...hit kerb twice when i normally don't...crank course and directional change....wat the fark....think i was too complacent bah...my parking today was perfect.....haiz....

then when i got onto the road...no mood to drive anymore....saw yellow light and i still went at high speed towards it....ultra demoralised....

no choice but have to take again i guess....it's farking ex larz....did my maths...it's 272 bucks more...fro 2 more revision lessons and the 2nd test....and only dec test dates are left....hell...

and my PDL expiring on 20th dec...if i fail my 2nd time....need to renew it...and more money wasted....

kauz...i'm really sad....super demoralised....no mood to do anything.....