RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, September 11, 2005

argh!!! just finish a reading on sc1101 power and state...PAP!!! lolz...why does this exposure level one module has so many things to read....

the amount of stuff i read since uni started has well exceeded the total in my 2 and half yrs of NS life....

jas commented the other day that reading our blogs are interesting....and ask me if what i blog are my true inner thoughts....well...to a certain extent...yes....to a very large extent in fact...hmm...a place to let out stuffs that have been kept to myself for too long....

life hasn't been that enjoyable lately...or has it been enjoyable before? of coz...i rather enjoy myself playing bball last sunday with the bp gang...apart from me spraining my ankle....i quite enjoy the crapping with shaggerz with playing bball AGAIN just 2 days back.....

ha..realised that the sources of my happiness are all from bball...yupz...as i have said before...i had my most memorable moments (both happy and sad) on the bball court....the feeling of winning on court with all your teamates sharing the common objective is indescribeable....i shan't touch on the sad moments on court...as it's not worth mentioning here... (but rest assure it during my jc dayz...not sec sch)...

wow...how i wish i can critique as well as the way i blog....in that case..i would have easily hit the 750 words...lolz....

think i have been tired out for the weekends.....tutz...critique....tuition...critique.....and tv.....

oh yahz...i wanna buy shaman king vcd...but it costs 150 bucks for the entire original set....so ex.....should i just rent them and burn copies of them? or should i just wait for someone to buy it for me? (hint hint) haha....

i wanna buy a pair of bball shoes too!!!

i wanna change my wallet!!!

i still haven't bought my billabong sling ball!!!

waiting for my 1st pay check from tuition...meagre sum....maybe i can use it to clear some stuff on my wish list 1st...hee....

gonna take my TP test on this coming thurs...not very confident....last thurs driving was like shiit....i did worng in almost everything that can go wrong...esp lane changing...i was so reckless!!!!