RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, August 29, 2005

my msn nick reads "all work and no play makes zhansheng a dull boy"...omg...i'm in the process of converting to a nerd....can't live without books....i feed on lecture notes...hug my tutorials to sleep...and dream of webcast...and what have you....

hee...think i have enough bah....shall take things easy....shouldn't life be like this originally? what has happened to mine since, god knows when?....

i strongly feel that there are different facades of me: 1) in front of shaggerz, i can be crazy...2) in front of my aj good friends, i am 'couldn't-be-bothered' (think that's what they say of me in the past) ....3) with my new bunch of uni friends, i am mild...non-enthusiastic...generally sad....4) and when i'm alone....i feel that my life lacks something...some sparks to light up my dull dayz...perhaps some love to...hmm...make me alive again....


i'm so foolish to make myself fall in love with a stranger....lolz...it's amusing that such thing actually happen to the rational zhansheng...."well, it's a crush and i will get over it in no time"....hee~ yahz....shouldn't talk abt love when i don't even know how to love....


my resolution for the remaining of the year....1) pass my driving (hopefully on my 1st attempt, since jj passed his...lolz)...2) clear my 1st sem in uni with good grades....3) catch up with old friends (aj....bp bball guys).....4) my bday ... hmm...still not sure if i wanna celebrate...if want...who should i invite...and what form should it take?.....

just watch an interview clip of S.H.E ....hebe is described as those 严重慢热型 kind of pple....i think i fall into this category as well....if can be easy with people whom i dun really know....but for me to really clique with you...it takes a very long time...perhaps longer than anyone can wait....

hebe is also like that...*sigh...how can 2 严重慢热型 pple get together...even as friends? interesting issue to talk about....my argument will be that it is near impossible....unless these 2 pple feel the 缘 that's link them...if that ever exist...this is supported by 3 reasons.....(haha...the critical thinking crap is getting on me again)

oh...did i mention that i just took in a student for tuition? A level physics...Millenium Institute yr 3 student (merger of JI and OI) ....indian gal!!! (no element of racism here) ....the 1st session was last sat..managed to 'smoke' her out....kinematics and stuff...went to some concepts and work exampls...using my jc notes...haha.....the main thing is to make her blurr and then clear her doubts again...thatz the way to learn....to see the light at the end of the tunnel....

i have almost forgotten all my a level physics also...need to read up and prepare something before every tuition i guess....but i'm lazy....with additional stuff like this.....

going to slp soon....coz yesterday selpt super late after fixing my comp from some irritating virus....dark.exe....and a fake csrss.exe....hell....and now i think they are gone for good...but my McAfee is dead...can't update...dunno why....using some other free anti-virus for the moment...until i go and buy some pirated one....

long blog....yesh....as i have said before....blogging is for pple with 心事...the more the 心事...the longer the blog? hee...no larz....i see blogging as a way to release the stress i feel in my everyday life....it's like my 出气筒...so poor thing....