RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, August 29, 2005

oh man...i should have been sleeping by now...if not for the stupid virus....i have been working on my laptop since i came back from jiarong's bday partyworld...wat a waste of time...i could have read up on something instead....

it's all becoz of a msn msg from my friend....and he did not tell me anything bat why he sent that and so, i happy clicked on the url and oppz....yahz....only then that he told me it may be a virus...fark you....

you really piss me off...i hope my lappie is fine by now...hopefully...coz i managed to find 2 very suspicious .exe file and deleted them....my virus scan all failed to work becoz of the virus....detected it....but can't clean/delete/quarantined it

and now....i dunno ....it looks pretty much okay to me already....running my registry scan for one last time....tmr need to install some more strong anti virus program.....

fark....