RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, July 18, 2005

went for k lunch with tao and tiongz today...quite cheap 31 bucks for 3 hrs and a lousy set lunch...well...it's been a while since i last went ktv so...quite fun larz...pj did not want to go...dunno why....

a friend of mine commented that my blog sounds sad....really? sigh~ but she said when she talked to me on msn..i dun sound sad....lolz...perhaps i have split personality....i can be happy at one moment and immediately turn depressed the next...so extreme....

well...i dun really know the reason...but maybe it's just becoz there's "nothing to be happy about"...as i always said....

recently...have been spending quite alot...sat night out after bp dinner....sat outing with Watzup (my og) and today klunch....

ronnie's bday(my sigma fellow temp) this sat...and ah cai's next sat....heyhey....bday presents!!!! money spent again....lolz...

i think i need to find out more abt uni...my course...my department....the bidding....IA....need to get some seniosrs to help me...but i dunno any of them....sianz...

wed got QET!!!! why didn't i get a b4 for gp!!!! haha....