RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, July 17, 2005

just came back from a night out...went bp 45th anniversary dinner just now...now waiting for my hair to dry abit before i sleep...appear offline on msn...coz i dun wish for anyone to see me online...dun wan to talk to anyone...

bp dinner wasn't that bad...apart from the food...40 bucks for worse than canteen food...but saw alot of familiar faces....the teachers i mean...

grace chong..still preaching non-stop......Mr peacock still as cheerful.....Mrs Tan (geo) still very nice though she like forgotten my name....Tom Chan who still remembers me and said that my mum is so proud of me...lolz...and not forgetting Cai Lau Shi...who said that i look thinner...and could hardly recognised me....

after the event...took a walk to cck and after some discussion...decided to take NR down to indochime for a drink....had a foster...dunno why but it made me so 'low'...tired...instead of getting high...maybe i should try get drunk sometimes....i wonder how would i become...what nonsense will i spurt out....but it's hard for me to get drunk...i dun like the feeling...so i never tried to go all out....

anyway...sat there till 3 plus and then took NR back home....

tmr gotta go sentosa ...(in a few hrs time actually)...but i think i can't make it for the day...told ghim abt it...hope they can understand and still have fun even without my volleyball...most prob will join them for dinner or something....

tired...





think i have lost a very important gift of god.....tha ability to love....