RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, July 01, 2004

ever fainted when you are on your own?

well, i have.
Once, in primary school if i remember correctly. It's during a flag lowering when i suddenly felt dizzy and black out. Luckily, that time, we were all standing in files and so, falling front or back did not result in any serious injury. i had got support when i fell. After a while, i regained my conscious and everything was fine again. It's not a very serious case. At least i felt it coming.

My second encounter with Mr Dizzy happened just 2 days back. Tuesday. i spent my whole day in Jurong Camp for some prep to be done for the coming MouseDeer. Stuck in the MPH which was a very poorly ventilated place. It's so damn hot. my uniform was soaked with my sweat and never got dry. Anyway, time just passed and everything was fine. I did not have my dinner as my meals were not indented there and the canteen was closed quite early. It didn't matter as i was not hungry. Did my stuff until late at night, about 2200h before it's 'paradise' and i made my way home. All along, i feel perfectly fine. i was on the mrt, feeling usual. As i arrived at Yew Tee, i got up and alighted. Making my way to the escalator, i felt an acute pain in my stomach. When the escalator made its way down, the pain got more intense and i could feel my vision being slowly blocked out. Soon, i lost my conscious and went into a short sleep. When i woke up, i saw alot of people surrounding me. I knew i had fainted but didn't know how i fell. "what happened? did i fell?" was what i said. Surprisingly, i felt very well at that moment. just like fresh from a deep sleep. i was then brought to an enclosed room in the mrt station and an indian guy asked me a few questions, ensured that i was okay before i finally made my way home. Along the short way home, i started feeling the pain in my tummy again. after i got back, i had a diarrhea that night and it was quite bad. I also discovered i got a little bruised buttock, most likely sustained when i fell. Luckily, i think there were people behind to support me when i fainted and there wasn't any heavy knocks. Come to think about it, how dangerous. i must have eaten something dirty but i'm not sure. i was al the way very fine until the journey from mrt station down. anyway, what an experience it was. what a long story i wrote.