RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, June 27, 2004

journalling..

just some tots..
ever kept a journal?
started this journalling thingy when i was in ocs..
we were made to do it..but i never actualli kept it a habit..
only once in a while will i put in an entry..
and often..it's when i'm feeling down..

just went through the journal i kept from last year..
it's all about my 'xin shi'
my 'xin jie' that i never share with anyone..
they have always being secrets b/w me and my little journal..

if anyone ever have the opportunity to chance upon my journal..
pls do ask for my permission to read it..
i will most likely say 'no' and pls respect my stand..

there are things that are better kept unknown to all..
things that ought to be changed but not yet so..