RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Monday, August 18, 2008

Go Away! Mr Murphy.

18 Aug 2008.

Good Friend, Mr Murphy is at work again. he did well today. perhaps sensational!

well. things didn't quite go my way today either. i didn't gek my gek slotz. 1st and 3rd choice. and i only got my 5th eg choice slotz. splendid! and the funnie thing is, me and my friends are all going to diff tut slotz despite some careful plannings to do tutz together. AND! and and there goes my 3-day week plan. gotta take gek tut on thurs. no choice. i mean i can't really appeal for a wed one, with reason being that i wan my thurs free? can i? shark! aiyah. but on a better note: i still can have 3-day week on alternate weeks, or even every week, if i choose to skip the tutz. haha. (thatz how to self deceive and make urself feel better!)

okay. problem might seems relatively negligible to whoever's having a bad day. but my pt is, why dun u just "draw a new face and laugh" (to quote from Jason Mraz' "I'm Yours"). yep. laugh it off. *shrugz. find the person who can make u happy. coz every word he/she says will miraculously bring a smile to your face. hmm. i guess everyone knows who that person of yours is. dun be shy. just go find him!

ha. and dun go find someone who can do nutz. he's not going to be able to help. coz even if he did a million things, you know that he's not gonna be able to make u feel better. BUT even if it's a single small thing that the 'designated' person do/say, it can easily outweigh the former's efforts. it's called min effort leading to max output. ha.

watever the case. cheerz!

just hope everything will be fine.