RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

my stupid blog!!!

haha...hk said it must be my stupid blog again...that i banged my head on THAT wall once more...

hmm...how i wish i could just smile to cover up everything...

用微笑把一切都带过...




well...let me try to spend less time on msn and blog....but more time on bookz....esp now that it's already week4....and let me get used to not seeing and chatting with u online...







all i wanna say is that it aint that easy to draw the tigger...let alone make the card...i dunno if u appreciate it...but 希望你至少有感觉到我的用心...

不过...用心真的很累...





我累了...












if chocz can make pple happy and alcohol amplifies feelings and emotions....then isn't chocz with alcohol the best combination?

royce-rum....new flavor i think....which isn't really to my liking...the rum taste is abit too strong....i still prefer the champagne one....