RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

it's one of those dayz that i dun feel like talking and doing anything...plain tired and moody...also dunno why...but i was still okay in the morning...

hmm...might be becoz of the lab...the titration sux...results aint accurate...and the smell made me had a slight headache...i even took a big sniff at the 'dunno-how-to-describe' smell accidentally when i tot the conical flask i was holding was clean...argh....

didn't have a very good sleep last night...tat probably contributed to the lethargic feeling...

had a late lunch at 4 plus after lab...then went home to sleep...all the way till 8pm...lazy....

and so easily irritated by the slightest noise that my mum is so capable of making..haha..but i didn't think i lose my temper...merely complained that she was disturbing my rest...then someone closed my bedroom door for me...lolz...

i think i should restore the 'cinderella' routine soon...12 am still looks a good time to stop all work//...

yah...