RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

::: chinese new year post :::

it has turned out to be quite a good cny for me...financially...haha...

small win here...big win there...totalled up to quite a good amt...2 x my tuition pay (per session)

the spell of good luck really makes me happy...normally, i would end up in the negative for most cny..no! it's not abt winning...it's more to do with the feeling that Lady Luck is finally noticing me and shining on me...(okay...the winning part has to come in to justify her presence)...

pple say 赌场得意 情场失意 ... tat could probably be very true...at least tatz for me...but i dun wanna dwell into the 情场 anymore for now...all i wan is just to be friends...

still, i would think of her...still, i would wanna meet her for meals...but i would no longer allow myself to sink into the bottomless 'emotion pit' of mine...



cny has to come to an end soon...shall start to do some assignment today!!! maybe at night...tmr shall go sch mug...


tests!!! assignments!!! lab reports!!!

back to the harsh reality....

BUT I STILL WANNA BAI NIAN!!!!