RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Sunday, January 14, 2007

sick!!!

just happened to be holding on to my phone when the msg came...thankz for replying...it has made my day feel better... :)


well...as the title suggests....i am feeling rather sick today...the flu from yesterday isn't gone yet...in fact...developed a slight fever today...slept for so long the whole day...woke up at 11 plus to eat breakfast and watch some dvd...back to bed at 1 plus...woke up again at 3 for lunch...and slept again...

..my head feels so heavy...eyes are watery...the lower eye bag area feels swollen...no! i didn't cry...the tears jus flows out when i tilt my head sideways...really slept too much...until i wasn't sure if what's happened were my dream or real life...i tot my mum gave me money for new yr clothes and feb...but i couldn't find it....then i realizes that i dreamt of my mum giving money...and when i woke up...i was so blur that i tot it's real...oh yah...and some part of my bones hurt...whatz wrong?!?!?!? seriously...

sleeping too much isn't really good...had this vomitting feeling when i woke up...wonder why...

the illness strangely didn't affect my appetite at all...felt in constant hunger in fact...

drowning myself with h2o...gobbled down so many litres today than i went toilet umpteen times...

oh man...didn't go out the entire day...was supposed to go teach tuition in noon....then go over to amelia's 21st bday...then meet up with my jc friends at night...

sorry to amelia...hope you njoy your happy 21st bday!!!

sorry to my jc friends....hope you all had fun at vivo...and as for my very late bday present...help me keep 1st ba...haha...thankz


need to get well soon...the term is starting...real hectic schedule....i can't afford to fall sick....coz there is no one to look after me!!!! haha...