RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Thursday, June 29, 2006

nothing much happening again this week....

last sat's sentosa didn't happen...
last sun's meeting with xueying was postponed to tues...

monday's badminton was lught...played abit of bball also...coz the night before, i watched both matches till 5 plus...so didn't wanna exert too much...after that ...went back home to sleep awhile before going to tuition...sec2 maths is really easy...i found myself saying 'actually, maths is veruy easy...just need to follow the steps and be careful'...not once...but many times...

tues went out with xueying and quanhui for a simple meal in town...it's been ages since i saw then....quanhui esp...they were my tango friends...chatted over lunch...about anything that we can chat abt....and those army daze...which seemed to be so fun only when we were out of it...

wed....slack at home...gotten down with flu again...but went for tuition anywhere....sec2 science is a bit of kick...esp the bio part..that i believe i had never learnt before...but my friends told me otherwise...either my memory is fading...or i managed to score during my sec2 without the bio part...

anyway..i wonder if the sex education in schools nowadays are doing any help to the adolescents...it seems that my indian kid is very interestes in all this stuff that he kept asking me questions....while as for me...i just try to smoke him out when i dunno...then to play down his interest in the topic just in case he did something wrong out of curiosity...i kept emphasising the dangers of premarital sex and abortion....saying that the contraceptive methods are not 100%....

haha...so fun teaching right? my sec 4 physics kid starts this sat morning...

feel so wasted to have the 1st month's pay absorbed by the agency...200 bucks is alot lehz....