RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

if there is one person that i really really wanna beat up....that person would be ...my BROTHER...yes....it's him!! i shall dedicate this entry to badmouth my stupid brother...who thinks so damn highly of himself...who thinks he is so f@rking good in mahjong....who is so boastful.....

fark....

it's always new year when i got flared up with him....playing mahjong with him is so damn farking irritating....

i mean i do not consider myself as a pro larz...but at least i am not a noob...i don't have to be lectured....i did my own rationalization of the situation before i made a decision....i may make mistake sometimes (as i have said..i'm not really pro)....but if there is something that you think i did wrong...you dun have to be so farking sarcastic....things can be said in a better and more friendly way....

害他一起给钱...so? 给 lor...if you dun wanna 一起给...go play the computer mahjong larz...if you think i too noob...dun play when i play lorz....

i've learnt to handle such situation well enough...still remember last year...i farking yelled at him on my way home...and he farking yelled back....

this year...i've learnt...i boh chap.....you sarca me...i sarca back....i play my own way...

but playing mahjong with him is never funz....arse....maybe i should never play with him again....

maybe...that'z just my life....i never seem to win during new year....during normal times...i seldom win also....

maybe i should follow taoz....quit mahjong for a while and make a big comeback....lolz

haiz...am i fated to stay like this? why is luck never seem to be on my side?

where are YOU?!?!?!?