RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

hmm..what should a blog abt ne? the 1st coming cny as a uni undergrad? the cny that does not feel like cny? the stressful life in uni? the slacking me? the ever stressful-BUT-still-slacking me?

the song on my blog is nice yah?

anyway..went for dinner with weekwok..alvin...amelia and selina this evening....nver heard of these people? haha...they are some of my uni classmates...actualli not joining them one..but bcoz my mum didn't cook (she was busy preparing stuff for cny)...so decided to go with them....well...it's the 1st official meal outside nus with them ba? if i remember correctly larz....lolz...quite a fun bunch of pple...pple that i will have to mug with for the many sems....


wonder how many people actually view my blog....why don't every single one who view it leave a post/comment on this entry? then i can count....hee~

going slp le...tmr i MUST run!!!!!