RevamPinG....Just a BloG...

"tHe GreaTesT tHinG, YoU'll eVeR LeaRn, iS jUsT tO LoVe anD bE LovEd iN rEtUrN..."

Friday, November 11, 2005

just came back from a movie at lot1 with taoz and kokz/...Doom...wat a crappy show...

here's the advice..if you like watching scenes in the dark with torches shining here and there...and lotsa gross body anatomy...internal organs...that don't belong to humans...it's the show for you...

haha...

feel bad for going to the movies....that's just so typically me...during exam prep period...even if i allow myself for a few hours break...(4hrs?)...i would feel that i have wasted my time unnecessarily...and i should have better made use of them....

sigh! i really wish for the exams to be over...coz i dun wanna study...i wanna choose to not study...but that's something that i know i can't let myself do now...

thatz just me...sometimes, i just hate being myself...why can't i be more deviant?